Why is this position open? Growth
Pay/Salary/Benefits/Perks: $150k/yr to $200k/yr, plus benefits, heavy equity, etc.
Work from Home Policy: Fully Remote
Work Environment/culture and Dress Code: Super laid back. This is a culture first company.
Best Personality Match for this Role: Comfortable UI developer who's looking to join a good team. We believe in work/life balance so someone who knows how to work by a work hard/live hard mentality.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- A combination of team-based initiatives and single-developer UI projects, all with the intent of driving our product forward.
- Build high quality, maintainable, and well tested code across our entire application, but with a focus on front end development. We value your approach whether you want to work across our entire application stack or specialize in bringing deep technical knowledge to one area.
- Comfort with integrating third party applications into our applications with rapid-iteration changes to support testing.
- Apply common patterns to solve UI-centric problems, with a focus on customer value and user experience.
- Bringing collaboration, respect, humility, and empathy to your team to both mentor and succeed with other engineers.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING WITH YOU:
- Hopefully 5 years of professional software engineering experience with a focus on UI development, but heavy mid to senior level talent is what we need here.
- Experience with functional programming is highly preferred, but if you don't have it, then a hunger and excitement to pick up those languages.
- Experience with Agile methodology.
Find other similar jobs