Due to exceptional growth, we are hiring a Quantitative Analyst Intern, who is an expert in quantification, which is the ability to translate human response into data we can use. This type of predictive analytics not only feeds into our risk management strategy, but it also lets us understand our customers better. You must have a bachelor's degree in mathematics or statistics to be considered for this role, although applicants with a master's degree are preferred. Additional experience writing code in Python and R or managing SQL databases is also highly valued.
The duration of the Token Metrics internship program is 3 months. It is an evaluative unpaid internship with the possibility of return offers, depending on the company's needs.
- Analyze large sets of data
- Develop statistical models
- Validate the information gained through statistical models
- Utilize data analytics to assist with risk management
- Master's degree in mathematics or statistics (required)
- Experience with Python and R programming languages
- Experience with SQL databases
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
About Token Metrics
Token Metrics helps crypto investors build profitable portfolios using artificial intelligence based crypto indices, rankings, and price predictions.
Token Metrics has a diverse set of customers, from retail investors and traders to crypto fund managers, in more than 50 countries.
Remote location allowed
To apply to this offer, be sure you can work from :
Check out the description to know which languages are mandatory.