Vaco has partnered with a publicly company that is seeking for an SEC Reporting Consultant to begin work as soon as possible. This project is expected to last approximately 2 months. The work can be completed on a remote basis. The ideal candidate has experience using Workiva and can get up to speed quickly.
Position Title: SEC Reporting Consultant
Position Type: Contract
Project Length: 2 months
Requirements for the position include:
- At least 5 years of SEC Reporting experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Active CPA license
- Extensive knowledge of SEC and GAAP requirements
- Strong experience using Workiva software
- Ability to commit to duration project
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Responsibilities for the position include:
- Preparation of SEC reports such as Forms 8-K, 10-Q, 10-K and Annual Report
- Ensure compliance with all SEC, FASB and IFRS rules and regulations
- Develop and manage SEC filings related to XBRL reporting
- Coordinate, direct and plan financial reporting component of external audit
- Lead all financial research efforts and prepare memos.
We have direct relationships with hiring managers, so you can expect that we proactively market your skill-set to prospective clients that we mutually agree make sense-promoting your strengths to our client relationships.
If you are available immediately to begin a consulting engagement with Vaco, and you want to partner with the best consulting firm in the nation, apply today to learn more, gain market insights, and join our growing consulting base.