NetSuite Administrator | Fully Remote | Contract-to-Hire
Qualifications: At least 5 years' experience as a NetSuite Administrator, Experience in retail industries and supporting eCommerce tools, preferred, Experience in system integrations and integration tools such as Celigo, Familiarity with cloud data warehouses like Snowflake or AWS Redshift.
- Provide administration, integrations, and support for NetSuite ERP platform
- Support business processes configurations and collaborative projects
- Document procedures and tasks in ticketing systems
Vaco Dallas is currently seeking qualified candidates for NetSuite Administrator, fully remote, contract-to-hire employment opportunity for a Dallas-based client. This individual will be responsible for providing administration, integrations, reporting, and support for the organizations NetSuite ERP platform. This role is fully remote, and candidates can work from home, anywhere across the United States. Candidates must be able to pass a criminal history background check, and a drug screen. Only qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, as our client is unable to sponsor, at this time.
Job Title: NetSuite Administrator
Job Type: Contract-to-hire
Worksite Requirement: Fully Remote
Salary: Based on experience, $90,000 - $120,000 + full benefits
Job Scope / Overview:
The NetSuite Administrator will provide overall administration and support for the NetSuite ERP system, up to and including additional services such as security, data warehousing, module integrations, enterprise/business reporting, Ecommerce, etc. This individual will support business process configurations, and be actively involved in integrations, working with additional subject matter experts and 3rd parties to support and drive projects. This individual must be a team player, with the ability to collaborate effectively with all levels, as well as being able to work independently.
- At least 5 years' experience functioning as a NetSuite Administrator
- Prior experience working in retail industries, supporting eCommerce tools and systems, preferred
- Experience working with and supporting system integrations, and system integration tools - preferably Celigo, or similar
- Experience working with bolt on ERP reporting and data visualization platforms, such as Tableau or PowerBI
- Experience working with and supporting implementations of cloud data warehouses, such as Snowflake, AWS Redshift, Azure Synapse Analytics, etc.
- Prior experience working with and documenting procedures, tasks, and projects in ticketing systems - Jira, ServiceNow, Asana, etc.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with business stakeholders, management, and technical teams to drive projects and support organizational operations
- Effective team player with strong communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with various stakeholders and work independently