Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
Customer Service Representative - Premium Support - Arabic Language with English
What we offer you
- Remote – United Kingdom or office-based at our contact centre in Poole, UK.
- Permanent Contract of Employment
- Salary: £21,716.20 per annum and an opportunity to earn an additional £1066.67 annual performance-based bonus.
- £500 joining bonus for new employees, as a thank-you for joining Conduent!*
- Guaranteed 40 hours per week - 7:30 - 16:00 Monday to Thursday with 1 in 4
weekends Fridays and Saturdays worked from 9:00 - 17:30
During your working day you will;
- Provide Inbound customer service via Phone, Chat and Email around Android apps and hardware, mobile/desktop, payments, cloud storage, accounts, and other end user issues in Arabic.
- Work on our clients' modern systems, databases and applications with access to exciting new technology from this global leader.
- Have continuous support from our teams of Expert Agents dedicated to help you at any point during your working day.
Why join us?
- Paid training, all you need is to be PC literate.
- Opportunity becoming a knowledge and performance expert in all you do.
- Outstanding internal development opportunities for our employees. You can become an advanced level agent or join a function such as Workforce Management, Team Leaders,
- Trainers and Quality Coaches!
- With over 500 employees we have one of the most international workforces in the UK and are very proud of our engaging workplace.
In addition, we also offer
- 28 days paid holiday per annum inclusive of bank holidays, increasing with length of service
- Workplace Pension-Automatic Enrolment, Life Insurance, Dental Benefits scheme and Free Eye Tests.
- Employee Assistance Programme to you and your immediate family members
- Internal promotion opportunities and excellent internal Apprenticeship Programmes
- A dedicated to social committee with a huge variety of local discounts, language learning opportunities and social events.
- If you like the sound of a dynamic, international environment and you take pride in providing outstanding customer service, come and join us at Conduent!
What we are looking for:
- Knowledge of Android OS and/or iOS
- Knowledge and experience using Cloud storage services is desirable
Communication & Customer Support
- Excellent customer service skills, with a good grasp of understanding customers' needs by asking appropriate probing questions and who thrives in a team environment
- Excellent verbal, written, grammar and interpersonal communication skills in your Arabic & English
- Strong attention to detail, and the ability to communicate in a clear and simple manner, with a proper dose of empathy. A patient, exceptional listener who enjoys problem solving and educating others
Temporary remote working requirements:
In order to be successful in this work from home role, there are some minimum requirements to consider:
- A reliable broadband internet connection with Minimum Download speed – 10Mbps, Minimum Upload Speed – 1Mbps
- Private and distraction free space that must have a door that you can close to keep out noise and where your screen will not be visible to others due to Data Protection.
- You will need a desk and suitable chair to work from comfortably and professionally. We will provide you with the technology equipment needed.
This role is temporarily home-based, our client will then determine if this pilot has been successful, so whilst the roles are permanent your requirement to attend the office may change depending on client requirement and in line with your employment contract.
- Terms & Conditions apply.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent's ADAAA Accommodation Policy.
At Conduent, we value the health and safety of our associates, their families and our community. Under our current protocols, we do not require vaccination against COVID for most of our US jobs, but may require you to provide your COVID vaccination status, where legally permissible.
Remote location allowed
To apply to this offer, be sure you can work from :
Check out the description to know which languages are mandatory.