Sr Software Engineer/Architect
Qualifications: BS or above in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, Strong AWS, Azure cloud experience, Hands-on code development skills in Python preferred.
- Design software architecture and develop AI/ML software for business applications
- Collaborate with team to create secure web apps and API's that meet client needs
Ayata is developing its Prescriptive Analytics® software by integrating the latest Artificial Intelligence (AI) and related technologies. We are looking for people with multi-disciplinary skills, especially in software design and artificial intelligence, who can write solid clean code and who are excited about applying those skills to build industrial strength software. You’ll be part of a multi-disciplinary team working to design, develop and implement our unique software. Your contributions will directly impact the success of the company.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
Ayata is looking for experienced Senior Software Architectwho will develop Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) software for business applications.
- Experience with software development, providing methodology, strategy, ideas, architect, and solutions for real-word, industrial-scale and mission-critical business operations
- Have experience with SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and Microservices to design API's
- Understand business requirements and propose software solutions to meet them
- Document data dictionary, data understanding, software architecture, and build company’s knowledge base of data and AI/ML software
- Build and maintain secure web applications to ensure efficient and effective customer delivery
- Work with internal and external clients to define new features that will drive our business successfully
- Design strategy and contribute to the internal development platforms, tools, and processes for the business growth
- Design software architecture
- Develop/design/implement highly scalable system
- Collaborate with team members to develop cloud-based software/digital platform for our clients
- Communicate effectively with team members, management, and clients
- Hands-on experience developing and designing enterprise software.
- Must have SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and Microservices experience.
- Strong AWS, Azure cloud experience
- Experience working directly working with internal/external clients
- BS or above in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Must be a good team worker and have excellent English communication skills
- Hands-on code development skills in Python preferred
- Attention to details is needed
- Experiences in developing machine learning software is a Plus!
- Experience with UI development associated with the look, feel and usability of our product is a Plus!
- Masters degree is a plus!
This position is remote at this time. When we are over the Covid concerns, Ayata may move to a flexible schedule where working out of an office could be requested at times.
- Compensation package (base salary + performance bonus + stock options) commensurate with experience.
- Industry (tech/software industry) standard benefits package - medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, work-from-home (if applicable), flexible holidays, and more.
- Effective communication with team and clients
- Excellent teamwork and attention to details