Manager Financial Reporting/Technical Accounting
Fort Worth, TX
$130-$145k + 5-10% bonus
Searching for a Techncial Accounting Manager for a hybrid role working with an extremely collaborative team. Ideal person will have experience with transformation process improvement (working accounting projects across multiple groups/leaders) and a good understanding of GAAP/technical accounting.
Company offers: Promotion opportunities, work life balance, generous PTO
Complete technical accounting research and help roll out to company/teams
- Partner with the Director of Financial Reporting to develop and implement the necessary accounting policies and procedures with an overall focus on driving efficiencies through effective use of the accounting systems.
- Financial reporting - preparing financials, review senior prep work, putting together the financials
- Stay current on new GAAP policies and inform leadership of impact
- Assist with the internal SOX compliance
5+ years of progressive accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field, MBA preferred
- Public accounting preferred, not required
- CPA preferred, not required
- Large company experience required - multi-location / multi-P&L experience required, preferably with international
- Experience working with cross-functional leadership
- Communicate positively and effectively with leaders across different businesses
Vaco provides expert consulting, permanent placement, executive search, managed services, and strategic staffing solutions for companies around the world, in the areas of accounting, finance, technology, healthcare, operations and more. As a premier talent solutions firm, Vaco connects people to their dream jobs and helps leading companies find talent to grow their business.
Please let us know if we can help you with this, or another role, for your next step in your career!