Remote 8-5 PST
Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We're always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we're better together.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, diverse perspectives, and simple solutions. How about you? We're looking for a Copywriter with the passion and experience to design what matters – one project at a time.
We are currently looking for a Copywriter to join the Designit team that supports our Fortune 500 technology expertise client. This world-class social team operates 100+ social media channels and 20+ marketing blogs designed for developers, IT decision makers, IT implementers, business decision makers, and end users. Each month, we publish over 3,000 social posts to help, inform, entertain, and engage community members across the globe.
The Copywriter supports the Creative workstream, which produces innovative, digital storytelling experiences in the form of social posts, blogs, event marketing, and every other way we connect with our audience. In this role, you will land ideas and concepts with the best tone and words for the tactic, audience, brand, and brief. The ideal candidate is a skilled communicator who distills technical concepts into succinct, compelling copy.
Would you like to…
- Collaborate with all social media-focused workstreams to develop impactful messaging for each audience and channel
- Execute copywriting and proofing of all assets for social channels within social media/project management tools
- Develop and maintain brand guidelines and playbooks for Cloud Marketing to ensure consistency and quality throughout each social channel
- Document and manage revisions to best practices and creative guidance documentation for all Cloud Marketing social channels
- Develop original presentations and documents relating to business goals and internal/external communications
- Look for opportunities to fully integrate storytelling programs across marketing, public relations, internal communications, and executive communications
- Support content and creative teams as needed with scripting and content development
- Ideate, concept, and review creative and copy ideas with designers
- Facilitate project flow and the transition from drafts, to finalized copy, to final client review cycles
- Participate in quality control process for all channels and serve as final gatekeeper through:
- Daily review of outgoing posts to ensure copy aligns with corresponding assets and channel voice
- Approval of all copywriting in editorial planning platform
- QA of pre-written copy before pushing to Sprinklr platform
- Customer-centric attention to detail, ensuring a variety of copy and best, on-trend practices across all channels
Day-to-day responsibilities consist of approximately 60% social media copywriting/copy editing, 20% collaboration and ideation with design team and client, 10% project management, and 10% internal documentation updates/review.
We would like you to have…
- 3+ years of experience in copywriting, journalism, technical writing, or related discipline
- 1-2 years in a client-facing role at a marketing agency or large corporate enterprise
- Experience in social content, corporate communications, social channel management
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or related field
- High level of written, verbal, and copyediting skills
- Have a versatile portfolio. Smart to funny. Pithy to long-form. Broadcast to social. Ads to experiences
- Have a presentation style as persuasive as the copy, and be comfortable presenting internally and externally
- Familiarity with Microsoft SharePoint, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams, and Outlook
- Experience with Sprinklr or other posting platforms a plus
- Microsoft experience a plus
- You have impeccable attention to detail, with excellent grammar and writing skills
- You have top-notch interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- You are collaborative to the core, with a demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- You are self-sufficient: you can work with little direct supervision, but you know when to ask for help
- You are passionate about social media and B2B technology
- You are highly motivated to accomplish recurring tasks and solve problems with strong focus and follow-through
- You manage your time and prioritize projects and tasks effectively in a deadline-driven environment
- You have a desire to be an active contributor to a culture and environment that fosters professional and personal growth for all employees
- You are comfortable working remotely
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees' well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur, and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Compensation Range: $70,000 - $75,000
This compensation range is indicative of the role. Compensation offered is on the basis of evaluation during interview process, the candidates range and depth of experience, business and market financials and internal pay parity.
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don't have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.