Apollo.io combines a buyer database of over 250M contacts and powerful sales engagement and automation tools in one, easy to use platform. Trusted by over 160,000 companies including Autodesk, Rippling, Deel, Jasper.ai, Divvy, and Heap, Apollo has more than one million users globally. By helping sales professionals find their ideal buyers and intelligently automate outreach, Apollo helps go-to-market teams sell anything.
In the last year, we've grown ARR 3x, quadrupled our active users, and closed a $110M Series C led by Sequoia Capital in March of 2022. This year, we continue to grow faster each month with record months of sales and added ARR. We hope you apply.
Working at Apollo
We are a remote-first inclusive organization focused on operational excellence. Our way of working ensures clear expectations and an environment to do your best work with ample reward.
Your Role & Mission
The Head of IT will be responsible for providing the technology to support Apollo's growth. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in managing SAAS IT infrastructure, supporting Mac, developing and implementing technology strategy for a global, remote business.
- Develop and implement IT strategy
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the IT department, including hardware, software and SAAS
- Manage onboarding for users including user accounts and hardware delivery
- Create and optimize processes for user support
- Define and manage to SLA's and KPI's
- Lead the selection, implementation, and maintenance of key systems, including cloud-based solutions, workflow and endpoint management.
- Manage the IT budget and allocate resources effectively
- Collaborate with other departments to develop and implement technology solutions that support their needs
- Manage and mentor the IT team
- Identify and evaluate technology solutions to meet business requirements
- Ensure security and data protection within IT systems
- Ensure compliance with relevant local regulations
- 7+ years of experience managing and deploying internal systems infrastructure
- 5+ years hands-on experience working with network infrastructure, datacenter, and enterprise systems
- 5+ years experience supporting hardware for PC/Mac workstations, Mac/PC laptops, network, and various office software packages and applications
- Knowledge of security and compliance standards
- Experience with service desk processes
- Experience with project tracking tools
What You'll Love About Apollo
Besides the great compensation package and culture that thrives in openness and excellence, we invest tremendous effort into developing our remote employees' careers. The team embraces that we have a sole purpose: to help customers maximize their full revenue potential on the Apollo platform. This mindset opens us up to a lot of creative approaches to making customers successful at scale. You'll be a significant part of a lean, remote team, empowered to really own your role as a proactive educator. We're very collaborative at Apollo, so you'll be able to lean on your teammates, even in adjacent departments, to help you achieve lofty goals. You'll be supported and encouraged to experiment and take educated risks that lead to big wins. And, you'll have a whole team remotely by your side to help you do it!