United States - Remote /
Private Cloud - Delivery – Global Technical Support /
Full - Time
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Caché Database Administrator to join our Healthcare Practice. This is a full time, remote/virtual position.
- Assess DBMS and subsequent databases
- Perform basic troubleshooting and triage tasks
- Perform corrective actions
- Execute scripts
- Deploy database and system objects
- Provide guidance, mentoring, and training, for other DBAs
- Participate in a support on-call rotation.
- Perform database maintenance, backup management, performance management
- Provide database documentation to customers upon request
- Perform database patching, updates, and setup as needed
- 3-5 years MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL DBMS experience
- Fluent in Caché/Mumps and familiar with database design principles. Typically, this means 3-6 years Caché, MUMPS, Iris, or Intersystems Caché DBMS experience.
- Experience with Epic a plus
- Experience with RedHat Linux OS
- Experience scripting (Perl, Python, or PowerShell)
- Epic ODBA Certification
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.
About Rackspace Technology
We are the multicloud solutions experts. We combine our expertise with the world's leading technologies — across applications, data and security — to deliver end-to-end solutions. We have a proven record of advising customers based on their business challenges, designing solutions that scale, building and managing those solutions, and optimizing returns into the future. Named a best place to work, year after year according to Fortune, Forbes and Glassdoor, we attract and develop world-class talent. Join us on our mission to embrace technology, empower customers and deliver the future.
More on Rackspace Technology
Though we're all different, Rackers thrive through our connection to a central goal: to be a valued member of a winning team on an inspiring mission. We bring our whole selves to work every day. And we embrace the notion that unique perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to best serve our customers and communities around the globe. We welcome you to apply today and want you to know that we are committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender reassignment or identity or expression, genetic information, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity status, military or veteran status, nationality, ethnic or national origin, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or any legally protected characteristic. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.