Re:Sources is the backbone of Publicis Groupe, the world's third largest communications group. Formed in 1998 as a small team to service a few Publicis Groupe firms, Re:Sources has grown to more than 4,000 people serving a global network of prestigious advertising, public relations, media, health and marketing agencies. digital. We offer technology solutions and business services including finance, accounting, legal, benefits, procurement, tax, real estate, treasury and risk management to help Publicis Groupe agencies do what they do best: create and innovate for their clients. . In addition to providing essential, everyday services to our agencies, Re:Sources develops and deploys platforms, applications, and tools to improve productivity, foster collaboration, and enable professional and personal development. We continually transform to keep pace with our ever-changing communications industry and thrive in a spirit of innovation that is felt around the world. With our support, Publicis Groupe agencies continue to create and deliver award-winning campaigns for their clients.
The PMO Analyst, Global Security Office, ensures efficient execution of projects & programs within the Global Security Office function. This position works closely with internal and external stakeholders to steer and coordinate the information security programs and initiatives in the organization. The PMO Analyst has a project manager role and is responsible for ensuring timely and effective delivery of assigned information security programs (consisting of various projects and operational activities), reporting achievements, tracking & escalating roadblocks.
- Monitor, coordinate and report over global security programs, projects and operations
- Ensure program deliverables and commitments are met, timely escalate when appropriate
- Coordinate and prepare status updates for projects, programs, steer community to ensure timely delivery of reports
- Support PMO in preparing presentations to key stakeholders, manage stakeholder relationship and communication, facilitate meetings
- Facilitate & coordinate vendor management activities, such as (but not limited to): onboard vendors, assist with SOW/POC, coordinate PO creation, track expenses
- Help teams establish project plan, roadmap, provide project resources as necessary
·- Assist the PMO function in standardizing, optimizing, and promoting global processes within GSO
- Assist the PMO function in socializing its activities, roadmap, project practices
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 3 years of experience in technical program/project management, including experience with large scale/long term programs/project
- Project management skills
- Advanced English (written and oral skills)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, Excel (intermediate to advanced), Word, PowerPoint, Visio, and SharePoint