Consumer Services Large
WNS (Holdings) Limited (NYSE: WNS), is a leading Business Process Management (BPM) company. We combine our deep industry knowledge with technology and analytics expertise to co-create innovative, digital-led transformational solutions with clients across 10 industries. We enable businesses in Travel, Insurance, Banking and Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Healthcare, and Utilities to re-imagine their digital future and transform their outcomes with operational excellence.
We deliver an entire spectrum of BPM services in finance and accounting, procurement, customer interaction services and human resources leveraging collaborative models that are tailored to address the unique business challenges of each client. We co-create and execute the future vision of 400+ clients with the help of our 44,000+ employees.
- Evaluate multiple data sources (POS data, Panel Data, Consumption Data) and synthesize this data to draw detailed analysis and insights. Provide the "story" not just the data
- Lead analytical projects and be accountable for all reporting and analytics project on it
- Understand the Business Opportunities and Challenges, evaluate multiple data sources (POS data, Panel Data, external sources) and synthesize this data to draw detailed analysis and insights and provide the "story" to aid business objectives
- Conduct logical analyses using the rich pool of data to provide clear verbal and written explanations or key conclusions based on the analyses conducted
- Deliver bigger and complex projects under supervision of team leader/ manager within agreed timelines and as per agreed quality standards
- Create, maintain and update of recurring (weekly, monthly, quarterly) reports for the businesses that one supports. Ensure quality & timely delivery of all Reporting needs
- Gain expertise in using the tools developed in-house
- Minimum years of related experience required: 5-7 years – analytics experience; experience with business consulting is desired
- Minimum Degree Requirements: Bachelors - Preferred Degree Requirements: Masters
- Preferred Major Area of Study: Data & Analytics / Market Research
- Strong technical knowledge of Syndicated research (Point of Sale / Panel data). Expert in using one POS tool (Nielsen Nitro, Answers, IRI, etc.)
- Continually asks him/herself, "Why do I (or we) do it this way?" and "Why are we seeing such performances?"
- Strong attention to details
- Problem solving skills
- Team player and Independent at the same time
- Have strong Communication skills and be a good Story- teller
- Possess excellent Stakeholder management skills
- Know how to translate complicated business question to simplified solution