For over a decade, Reify Health has been paving the way to faster, predictable, and more accessible clinical trials. Through its business entities, OneStudyTeam and Care Access, the company provides best-in-class trial optimization software and transformative clinical trial infrastructure that delivers research directly to more healthcare providers, communities, and patients wherever they are. Through partnerships with top biopharma companies, thousands of research clinics worldwide, and leading healthcare & community organizations, Reify Health is helping bring new medicines to patients faster, one trial at a time.
As of September 2022, the team working on StudyTeam is now known as OneStudyTeam. Both new and familiar, this name reflects the mission shared by our technology and our people: to connect and enable every stakeholder in the clinical trial ecosystem to carry out the work of research better, sooner, and together. OneStudyTeam, like Care Access, will continue to operate as a business inside Reify Health but will now do so using the OneStudyTeam name and brand to represent the business overall. All StudyTeam products will continue to utilize the StudyTeam name and branding, and our users will continue to access our products in the same way. For more information about this transition, see press release here.
OneStudyTeam is seeking a Controller to join our fully-remote finance team. You'll have complete ownership of accounting operations, monthly and quarterly financial closing, tax compliance, and reporting. Working collaboratively with our revenue generating teams as a financial subject matter expert, you will have a key role in the growth and success of the organization.
What You'll Be Working On:
- Continually optimize and scale internal accounting operations
- Lead accounting and financial reporting for Reify Health, our parent company, including the consolidation of Care Access Research.
- Fully implement and maintain FASB ASC 606 revenue recognition in NetSuite
- Oversee accounting, payroll, accounts payable, fixed assets, taxes, 401K
- Partner with Customer Success to issue billing and monitor accounts receivable, identifying simplification opportunities including leveraging
- Salesforce.com to ensure a positive customer experience
- Collaborate with the Sales Operations Team on the Salesforce CPQ implementation to automate the quoting and proposal process
- Work with CFO and team on post NetSuite implementation improvements to support current and future growth state
- Finalize 2020-2021 financial statement audit and with CFO act as key interface with audit firm on the 2022 financial audit.
- Provide oversight to current accounting and payroll and benefits resources and determine future state for Reify accounting team
- Ensure proper tax compliance and reporting
- Build internal controls, reconciliations and segregation of duties that ready us for the future.
What You Bring to OneStudyTeam:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required
- CPA and big 4 experience is preferred
- 15+ years experience including at a fast paced, growing start up
- Excellent knowledge of GAAP accounting including ASC 606 and other recent FASB pronouncements
- Self-starter who is willing to get into the details, execute and build the structure in a fast growing environment
- Experience working with senior leadership, CFO, Financial Planning & Analysis
- Knowledge of international operations including foreign exchange, legal entities and statutory audit requirements
- Strong IT and modeling skills including Excel proficiency
- NetSuite and Payroll experience
Benefits (US Full-Time Employees Only)
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Remote-first! Work from anywhere.
- Flexible PTO & working hours
- Up to 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave
- 100% paid health coverage for employees with option of HSA: Includes employer HSA contribution of $400 for individuals or $800 for families
- Additional plans available at >70% premium coverage
- 100% employer-sponsored dental & vision plans for employees
- Supplementary, low-premium benefits: Short-term/Long-term disability, voluntary life insurance, pet insurance(!), legal & identity protection
- Free access for employees and dependents to health care advocacy team (Alight Health Pros), and 24/7 telemedicine access (Eden Health)
- 401(k) retirement plan with 4% employer match
- Company-provided laptop
- $1300 annual home office reimbursement
- Team Fun: Regularly scheduled virtual events
- Annual fitness and weight loss reimbursements: Up to $150 each per year
- Learning and Development: Your very own LinkedIn Learning license so that you can upskill or just learn something new!
- Access to Benefits Marketplace: A special discount hub for OST employees to access deals on things like electronics & home goods to wireless service or travel
- Guardian's College Tuition Benefit Program: Enroll any child dependents under the age of 17 for up to $4000 per year towards college tuition
We value diversity and believe the unique contributions each of us brings drives our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Note: OneStudyTeam is unable to sponsor work visas at this time. If you are a non-U.S. resident applicant, please note that OST works with a Professional Employer Organization.
As a condition of employment, you will abide by all organizational security and privacy policies.