Graphic Designer (Brazil Remote)
Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in graphic design or related field, Experience as a graphic designer or in related field, Strong portfolio demonstrating graphic design skills, Knowledge of Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, UI/UX design thinking, and branding.
- Create modern UI/UX designs, branding guidelines, graphics, and illustrations
- Prepare finished art using required tools and software
- Collaborate with various parties to ensure quality and consistency in designs
- Review layouts and provide constructive feedback for improvements
- Create modern UI/UX designs and prototypes in Figma for all products
- Create modern branding guidelines
- Create graphics and illustrations
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Adobe Creative Suite : Photoshop, Illustrator
- UI/UX Design Thinking
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Self-starter with brilliant creative ideas and attention to detail
- Effective time management skills to meet deadlines
- Ability to give and receive constructive criticism
- Strong eye for visual composition and understanding of various design aspects