Token Metrics is seeking a results-oriented IT administrator to manage our company's IT infrastructure. You will be upgrading and installing hardware and software, troubleshooting to resolve IT issues, and maintaining our networks and servers. Candidate should possess extensive experience in administration including system administration for cloud infrastructure (AWS primarily and knowledge of multi-cloud infrastructure), process automation, site reliability and the ability to optimize the performance of our IT infrastructure.
- Act as a cloud system admin (AWS primarily and knowledge of multi-cloud infrastructure).
- Monitoring and maintaining networks and servers.
- Creating and automating alerting and monitoring system logs.
- Building tools to mitigate weaknesses in incident management or software delivery.
- Troubleshooting Support Escalation requests.
- Upgrading, installing and configuring new hardware and software to meet company objectives.
- Implementing security protocols and procedures to prevent potential threats.
- Creating user accounts and performing access control.
- Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures to optimize computer systems.
- Documenting processes, as well as backing up and archiving data.
- Developing data retrieval and recovery procedures.
- Designing and implementing efficient end-user feedback and error reporting systems.
- Supervising and mentoring IT department employees, as well as providing IT support.
- Keeping up to date with advancements and best practices in IT administration.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, or similar.
- Applicable professional qualification, such as Microsoft, Oracle, or Cisco certification.
- At least two years' experience in a similar role.
- Extensive experience with IT systems, networks, and related technologies.
- Solid knowledge of best practices in IT administration and system security.
- Exceptional leadership, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Token Metrics helps crypto investors build profitable portfolios using artificial intelligence based crypto indices, rankings, and price predictions.
Token Metrics has a diverse set of customers, from retail investors and traders to crypto fund managers, in more than 50 countries.
Remote location allowed
To apply to this offer, be sure you can work from :
Check out the description to know which languages are mandatory.
Find other similar jobs