Crypto Business Development Intern (Remote)
Extra Holidays-Extra Parental Leave
Work from:South Africa
Qualifications: Currently pursuing a degree in business, marketing, or related field, Experience in sales, marketing, or related field, with strong communication skills.
- Contact potential clients and arrange meetings
- Research organizations to find new opportunities and assist in presentations
- Plan new marketing initiatives and help attract new customers
- Find new markets, improve sales, and manage complex projects
Due to exceptional growth, we are hiring a Business Development Intern. To excel in this role you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads, and a base understanding of cryptocurrency. Additionally, you will be agile and a quick learner. There will be presentations, investor meetings, marketing initiatives, and many other business tasks.
The duration of the Token Metrics internship program is 3 months. It is an evaluative unpaid internship with the possibility of return offers, depending on the company's needs.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Attracting new customers.
- Helping with presentations.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Pursuing degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
About Token Metrics
Token Metrics helps crypto investors build profitable portfolios using artificial intelligence based crypto indices, rankings, and price predictions.
Token Metrics has a diverse set of customers, from retail investors and traders to crypto fund managers, in more than 50 countries.
Check out the description to know which languages are mandatory.
- Active listener with compelling sales personality and base understanding of cryptocurrency
- Be agile, a quick learner, proactive, able to manage uncertainty, and work independently