At OneLocal, we know that marketing isn't just about buying ads anymore. We also know how hard it is to keep up with rapidly-changing technologies. OneLocal provides SaaS solutions to small and medium businesses (SMBs) across the world. We offer our clients 10 digital marketing solution products that are impactful on their own, but even better together. We aim to be the perfect solutions partner by bringing together the right mix of technologies and local marketing expertise.
We are looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our purpose of ensuring our clients get the best digital marketing presence possible to support their growth. We pride ourselves in our open and dynamic culture, our diversity, and being committed to a workplace where we all feel that we can be ourselves.
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer to join our growing engineering team. The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of browser environment and best-practice front-end development with a general understanding of the backend technologies.
OneLocal's stack involves the following:
- Frontend: Typescript, Angular, React, React Native
- Backend: Typescript/Node.js, Express, Serverless, MongoDB, Redis
- Infrastructure: AWS EC2, Lambda, HAProxy, Terraform
What You'll Be Doing
- Work with a wide range of product and technologies to own and solve product and technical problems end-to-end
- Driving design and architectural decisions for new products and existing applications actively used by thousands of clients
- Create trustworthy user experiences by building interfaces that are simple, easy to comprehend, performant and reliable using modern tools
- You will help educate and mentor our fellow engineers in best practices
What You Bring
- 5+ years professional engineering experience with at least 3 years of experience developing and maintaining a large web applications with modern, component-based JS framework (ideally react)
- 2+ years of frontend/backend development experience using NodeJS
- Experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of frontend systems
- You're familiar with product and design lifecycles, and collaborating closely with designers, engineers, and product managers
- You're passionate about great user experience and are detail oriented
It Would be Great if You Have
- Experience with nosql database such as Mongodb
- Experience with React-native and/or native mobile apps development
- Experience with serverless
- Experience leading other developers, providing feedback and directing work
- Experience with setting up Continuous Integration(CI) and Continuous Development(CD) tools such as AWS CodePipeline, Circle CI, or Jenkins
Why You'll Love Working Here:
- The opportunity to have a major impact at a growing company that is helping small and medium sized businesses grow their digital presence
- Remote first: We have committed to a remote-first work environment. This means our roles are open to candidates who can work between the core hours of 9am - 5pm EST
- 3 weeks paid vacation + 5 paid personal days
- Stock options in a YC backed start-up
- Virtual social events: coffee chats with your colleagues and weekly happy hours!
At OneLocal, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly create the best company culture possible. We strongly encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds, experience, and perspectives regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, disability, and national origin.