Our product is all about collaboration and innovation. So are our people. We’re a small team, but we’ve got a big vision: to build a brand-new infrastructure for operational risk management. It’s not easy. We’re redefining the way some of the world’s biggest financial services companies and banks work with data. There are a lot of challenges – but a lot of opportunities to think and act creatively, too.
Backed by banks (JP Morgan, Citi, Barclays, Lloyds, BNP) and ratings agencies, Acin helps banks objectively manage their risk control landscape. Based on a network of peers, Acin’s data protocols connect a bank’s risk control data across their firm and industry leading to greater cost savings, and creating huge efficiency savings across the bank both in front and back-office operations.
As a UX Designer, you will lead parts of product discovery to identify, validate, and propose solutions to solve problems of our customers and internal users. Reporting to our Senior UX Designer, you will be working alongside our Senior UI Designer, Product Managers, Engineers, and Customers to shape Acin’s market leading product. You will be primarily focussed on our AI data product, enabling Acin to process and transform data at scale, to provide value and insight to our customers.
Your activities will include:
- Interviewing customers and internal subject matter experts
- Using other exploratory user research techniques appropriate to the context
- Analysing findings from user research
- Ideating solutions within a group of designers and non-designers
- Proposing user journey flows for customers with different needs
- Producing low to mid fidelity sketches, wireframe, and prototypes
- Testing and validating prototypes with users
- Working closely with our UI Designers to deliver high fidelity designs that are ready for delivery
- Supporting Product Managers to define user stories and acceptance criteria for delivery
- Contributing to increasing UX maturity within Acin’s design team and organisation
- Providing feedback to other members of the design team
We would love to speak to you if you:
- Can demonstrate experience in designing B2B product
- Worked before in fast-paced SaaS start-up or technology scale-up
- Are skilled in using low and mid fidelity prototyping tools
Additionally, it would be great if you are:
- Excited about working on data rich and workflow products
- Passionate about UX trends and blending human centred design with agile environment
- Familiar with Figma
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing, dynamic fintech that is creating huge momentum in the market. Alongside a friendly, dynamic, and inclusive culture, we offer…
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Share options – we like to offer our employees a stake in our success
- A company pension to help save for your future
- Enhanced Private Health Insurance for you and your family
- Life insurance, including access to their Smart Health services such as unlimited access to an online GP as well as a range of other health and wellbeing experts
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave policies
- Perkbox - a discount platform and wellbeing resource centre.
- Employee Assistance Program – access to free counselling sessions and support through Perkbox.
- Cycle to work scheme
- A laptop and home office equipment – whatever you need to do your best work
- Hybrid working options. We currently we have offices in Farnborough and Central London.
- Regular company events and socials – we call these events InterfAcin
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together. Our core company values are get up and go, keep going, and always further.
Acin is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, sex, colour, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression.