Who we are
About this role
We are looking for a crypto-native writer/researcher who has a history of creating original written content about Crypto and DeFi protocols (ideally focused on blockchain infrastructure).
As Nomad's Researcher, you will be responsible for diving-deep into both technical and strategic developments within the world of blockchain interoperability. You will write content to educate the public on key concepts and will engage in public discourse with other researchers online and in person.
You will work alongside senior leaders across all disciplines to develop the primary narratives within interoperability that help bring awareness to Nomad's trust-minimized interoperability protocol and related tools/applications.
Outcomes we expect from you
- Work closely with the CEO and leadership to develop and drive education initiatives for interoperability as a category
- Collaborate closely with Marketing and Engineering teams to publish content that establishes Nomad as critical infrastructure for cross-chain communication
- Write in-depth research reports and collaborate with partners and other researchers across the industry
- Create key narratives that you will present to the crypto community online and at conferences
Who you are
- Experience writing/educating people about crypto / web3 products (bonus if protocol or infrastructure projects)
- In-depth blockchain/cryptocurrency industry experience, especially the current state of L1s, L2s, and roll-ups
- A sense of larger narratives within crypto, their origination, and keys for establishing getting public attention with meaningful research
- Proven track record of making technical concepts understandable by non-technical audiences
- Entrepreneurial spirit and autonomous working-style
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in tokenomics, decentralized governance, and cross-chain bridging would be a strong plus.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Access to Professional 1:1 coaching
- Fully remote working environment and Flexible work hours
- 100% paid medical, dental, vision insurance (US-only)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) (US-only)
- Company-sponsored off-sites
- Opportunity to travel to and speak at conferences and hackathons