Lingaro is a trusted technology solutions partner to Fortune Global 500 companies. We help enterprises gain a competitive advantage through business intelligence and analytics that are better, faster, and smarter.
Among Our End-to-end Competencies Are
- Big Data
- Data Warehousing
- Data Analysis
- The Internet of Things
Prestigious Recognitions Include
- 2017 EY Entrepreneur of the Year nominations for co-CEOs Tomek Rogucki and Sebastian Stygar
- 2015 spot on Forbes' list of firms gaining the most value from 2011 - 2013 in Mazowieckie, the Polish province leading the country's economy
- 2014 P&G External Business Partner Excellence Award, the only given to an IT company that year
- Write original copy and edit content for a range of marketing campaigns and sales communications. This entails coordinating with local and overseas teams and experts to gather technical inputs and translate them into stories that complement the campaigns and other marketing activities of global and regional groups and practices in Lingaro.
- Translate technology products and services into business language that resonates with the target audience and drives action.
- Examine customer needs, pain points, and required outcomes in relation to Lingaro solutions.
- Collaborate with a team of account managers and marketing staff — from concept development to delivery of the final product.
- Revise content based on internal and client feedback.
- Standardize content across different media platforms.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of communication and technology-related industry trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, English, communications, or related discipline
- Minimum of two (2) years of professional copywriting experience with a solid portfolio of work, preferably in the technology and consulting sectors
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- A keen eye for detail and appreciation of great design
- Excellent communication skills
What's on Offer?
- Flexible working options
- Great financial rewards
- Great work culture