What would you work on ?
- Our products are a set of tools that scan GitHub public activity and git private repositories.
- They are used by different teams: Software Development and Ops teams, Application Security, Threat Response and the buying decision comes from CISOs / CTOs / Directors of Security.
That’s why being QA engineer at GitGuardian is a key responsibility, your work will matter and will be taken seriously !
The existing team
- As a QA Automation Engineer, you will be in charge of analyzing specifications, creating automation test cases & test plans, tests implementation and maintenance.
- Our organization is based on Agile and strong collaboration with highly-skilled developers.
- Participate actively in an Agile feature team to improve the quality of our products.
- Work with development teams to do root cause analysis, verify fixes, define new tests, and improve test plans
- Create relevant scenarios and automatize them based on the test strategy: integration, API Test and E2E Tests
- Participate to define our quality testing strategy by choosing the set of tools that seem the most relevant to you
- Create and develop test automation framework, provide test inputs and all necessary prerequisites
- Be responsible for the testing coverage quality and accuracy, making sure that every single case and exception has been anticipated and tested
- Contribute to the continuous testing process, publish reports and analysis with detailed, specific bugs reports
- Participate actively in defining test tools, test environment setup and test management dataParticipate actively in each Scrum ceremony
More about you :
If you think you are only matching 70% to 80% of these criterias, please send us your resume !
And if you still have some questions before applying, you can directly write to us at : [email protected]
- You come from an engineering background
- You have at least 3+ years of experiences in testing process in both Functional and Non-Functional tests definition
- You have a good experience with continuous testing pipelines as Gitlab CI/CD, Jenkins
- You have a good experience in test tool management as HP ALM, XRay or equivalent
- You are a great communicator, able to adapt your language to your audience : you know when to be analytical and technical, and when to remain high level
- You have experience working with the following : web application development, Unix/Linux environments
- If you are experience in BDD, Cucumber, Jbehave, python, it would be appreciated
- You have good written/spoken English and French skills
- You are familiar using Docker as development environment
- You have a previous experience in handling code for on premise solutions
- As a QA, experience handling big data ( 100 Go < < 10 To) with PostgreSQL, MongoDB, ELK stack by writing relevant performance tests
Why should you join us ?
- 🌴 A remote-friendly environment up to 3 days / week for people living close to Paris, and have a full-remote policy for people living outside
- 💸 An attractive package that includes stock-options
- 🏄 A yearly holiday allowance
- 💻 A home office allowance to improve your set-up at home, and the latest technology equipment
- 💰 A referral bonus of 4k€ for any new Guardians we might hire thanks to you
- 👊 Working on a meaningful product, we already helped more than 200k developers!
- 🍺 Lots of team-building activities including 1 per month for the whole company
- 🚀 Many opportunities for career development in the long term
- 📈 A strong engineering culture, see this page to discover our R&D projects
- 🐕 Pet-friendly offices, every Guardian gets to bring their dogs
- 👫 Trust & autonomy on your perimeter with a very transparent internal communication
Recruitment process **
1 Visio call with a recruiter
**_To discover your professional project, present to you the team, and evaluate if there could be a mutual match
_ **1 Technical team interview
**_To evaluate your hard skills for the position and project yourself into the role
_ **1 Technical test depending on seniority
**_To see how you are doing hands on coding
_ **1 Final interview with the one of the co-founder
**_To explain to you our company’s vision and ambitions to the next couple of years, and make sure you are up for the position
_ Curious to know more about us ? **
- GitGuardian is a global post series B cybersecurity startup, we raised $44M recently with American and European investors including top-tier VC firms.
- Among some of the visionaries who saw this unique market value proposition, are the co-founder of GitHub, Scott Chacon, along with Docker co-founder and CTO Solomon Hykes
- We develop code security solutions for the DevOps generation and are a leader in the market of secrets detection & remediation.
- Our solutions are already used by hundreds of thousands of developers in all industries and GitGuardian Internal monitoring is the n°1 security app on the GitHub marketplace 🔥
- GitGuardian helps organizations find exposed sensitive information that could often lead to tens of millions of dollars in potential damage.
- We work with some of the largest IT outsourcing companies, publicly listed companies like Talend or tech companies like Datadog.
- More than 80% of our customers are in the United States.
- The majority of the team is based in Paris and we are growing fast, and in a sustainable way, while maintaining our core values.
- The Guardians are very knowledgeable, committed, serious, aligned with the company’s mission, and true team players : always willing to help pairs grow their skills !
- The team is diverse, come from more than 12 different nationalities and speak English regularly
- We are also very agile, remote-friendly, pet-friendly, and fun people to work with