We are Loop
We redefine what an earplug should sound, look and feel like. Whether it's hearing protection or comfort for your ears, Loop enables you to live life at your volume. Our founders Maarten and Dimitri started Loop back with a big idea. And a chronic ringing in their ears. Since then, we've helped more than 1,000,000 customers around the world to find quiet, enjoy great experiences and keep unwanted noises at bay. Our team has grown to nearing 100+ staff and counting, with our Headquarters is based in Antwerp, with many employees dotted across Europe and the world.
Not to brag about it, but we've recently been named the fastest-growing technology company in Belgium (according to Deloitte - October 2022 awards), and The New York Times named us 'best earplugs for concerts and thousands of noise-sensitive customers call us 'a life changer'. Pretty cool, right?
About the role:
Well, we're hoping you'll be our new VP of Product. The inspiring leader who will set the product vision, build a world class team, and energize our people.
You'll bring every product team (engineering, design, product management & research) to new heights and collaborate with leadership in marketing, operations, people, and finance.
We promise it will be the ride of a lifetime!
What you'll do:
- Attract, empower, and develop a talented team of senior product leaders
- Establish a shared product vision across the company
- Guide all parts of product idea to launch cycle
- Set the strategy across Loop's portfolio in active, passive, accessories, and style
- Deeply understand our customers, product-market fit and how we differentiate
- Manage a + €10M budget in research, engineering, design, and product management
- Set objectives and key results together with marketing, operations, people, and finance.
- Create the long-term strategy to become the first hardware unicorn in Belgium
- Build our product capabilities and increase our ability to win on a global level
- Create products that elevate the earplug to stylish earwear and exceed the competition
- Set the highest standard for beautifully designed and intuitive hardware products
How you'll do it:
- You have 16+ years of experience in product management, design, and/or engineering
- You have 8+ years of experience hiring, managing, and developing senior leaders
- You have experience in VP of product or similar hardware role
- You have managed teams of + 100 employees
- You know how to manage innovation budgets of + €10M
- You have experience with beautifully designed hardware products
- You have a good dose of critical thinking, strategic and analytical leadership experience
- You have experience collaborating with marketing, operations, people, and finance
- Ideally, you have a Master's degree in engineering, design, or related field
Why join us?
- We're Belgium's fastest-growing technology company (according to Deloitte - awarded October 2022), and we want you to grow and improve alongside us.
- Our culture? We're all about enabling growth by giving our team full autonomy to manage their own projects, be a thought leader, and truly make an impact on the company.
- We take care of our people. So, we pay them what they're worth. Expect a competitive pay in the top 20% of the market rate for your level of experience and potential.
- Also: Senegal. The location of our last team building… just saying. Previous years spent in Iceland & Malta.
- Flexibility: For us, hybrid and flexible working is all about trust. And we trust you to get on with your job, so there'll be no micromanaging or peeking over your shoulder from us.
- Benefits: Our benefits are all aimed towards looking after your health, and enabling you to live life to the fullest. So everything from health insurance and pension savings to lunch vouchers, cruising credits and the latest tools is covered.
Come as you are, our equal opportunities employer statement
Loop is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees.
Live life at your volume. 🎶 We'll take care of your ears.