Interviews for this role will take place from the 9th of January 2023
We are Sinch. The world's number one in mobile engagement, helping amazing companies communicate with customers. And whether you know us or not, you've definitely used our tech. From the life-changing to the time-saving, we're helping over 3,000 businesses to interact with people like never before.
Every time you hear a phone ping, you'll be proud of knowing you were part of making that happen. 147 billion times a year. Now we are looking for a forward-looking CRM savvy individual with a broad business mindset and technology understanding to be our new Head of CRM!
Role and responsibilities
As Head of CRM at Sinch you love high-stakes and fast pace. The Head of CRM navigates well around sales processes and technology across the organization and works to set the scene for Sinch's future CRM. The role is reporting to Head of Enterprise Solutions.
- Steer the CRM strategy, CRM roadmap and CRM projects in line with overall corporate and business strategies.
- Act as the voice of the customer to guide all stages of CRM development, including user story development, sprint planning, and prioritization of the product backlog.
- Understand business and end-user needs and how they connect to customer needs; identify and prioritize features to be delivered to meet those needs.
- Responsible for planning, leading, and analysing feedback from the sprints to determine objectives and priorities, present key outputs and identify and understand product needs.
- Assist the CRM team on the development of feature tests, test cases, and regression tests.
- Manage the overall CRM communication and set expectations with CRM business stakeholders for delivery of new capabilities, features, and functionalities.
- Support in driving CRM questions for the greater good, and promote cross-functional collaborations, holistic views and understanding of intersections and dependencies between enterprise core solutions such as CRM, ERP and HRIS.
- Work with master data transformation team to achieve improved quality and reduce cost of Master Data management in the customer master data domain.
- Work with integration team to continuously improve and develop the CRM integration landscape to increase automation and maximize business value through seamless data flows.
- Ability to understand and drive efficiency through outlined IT security and data privacy policies on CRM data.
In order to contribute to this role, you are:
A leader and a team player who has a strategic and tactical mindset and is curious, open-minded and delivery focused. Your leadership skills in combination with stakeholder management experiences gained from working with CRM will help you succeed. Furthermore, we believe you have:
- Knowledge and understanding of the sales process in hyper growth environments.
- Extensive experience with Salesforce Cloud, plus established view of what good CRM looks like.
- Experience with master data and analytics technologies supporting the sales functional domain.
- Advanced knowledge of agile development methodologies.
- Demonstrated facilitation and influencing skills to drive decision making among stakeholders with diverse perspectives and priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical information in a condensed manner to various stakeholders verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated cross-functional understanding and collaboration with functions and domains outside of the CRM space.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of agile planning tools (e.g. JIRA, Confluence) preferred.
- BSc in Business Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related discipline.
Your life at Sinch
Being a Sincher is all about learning and being in pursuit of new challenges. Working in the offices, at home, or in a hybrid model, that means celebrating change and the unknown, rolling up your sleeves and seeing what impact you can have on the world. The only way is up, and you'll be reaching for the opportunities that match where you want to take your career. It's closer than you think.