As an HR Advisor you will be responsible for using your knowledge and expertise to advise employees and people managers on anything from people issues to employment law . You will be able to add value to your interactions with stakeholders using data to drive and influence decisions.
You will be the first point of call in employee related matters and be able to provide effective advice using best practices .
As a key member of our HR team you will mentor the junior members of the Employee Relations team, coaching and developing them in their learning of the people processes and procedures. You will lead on initiatives to help the Company in line with the Company’s goals, lead on project s and execute change management.
This is a hybrid role with the successful candidate being able to work remotely and in the office as required.
As An HR Advisor, You Will
What You Will Do
- Act as a partner to managers understanding their business priorities to agree appropriate Employee Relations interventions – to ensure all members of their teams are provided with a work environment which enables best performance and productivity
- Influencing and challenging managers at all levels, towards effective business solutions
- Resolving Employee Relations matters including capabilities, disciplinaries, grievances, FWR and change management reliably and in accordance with legal requirements
- Analyse absence management data to identify trends and assist the business reduce high attrition areas
- Assist the business with creating and maintaining a high performance culture by securing the adoption of the Performance Management Framework and Clear Review
- Plus other duties to fulfil the role of HR Advisor
What You Will Have
- Employee Relations experience
- Ability to forge value added relationships across all levels and all areas of the business
- Experience of assisting and managing business restructures and consultation processes
- Ability to work to strict deadlines, work well under pressure
- Confident, pro-active, well organised, with an ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to work independently, own tasks from start to end
What We Do For You
Wellbeing focussed – Our people are our greatest assets, and ensuring everyone feels their best self to come to work is integral
- Generous Annual Leave – 25 days of annual leave, plus public holidays and the ability to buy additional days
- Summer Fridays – Every Friday afternoon off throughout July and August 2022 (or equivalent time in the week)
- Employee Assistance Programme – Free advice, support, and confidential counselling available 24/7 through Care First
Financial wellbeing - We understand as well as your mental wellbeing, your financial wellbeing is really important
- Pension Scheme – Our plan with Scottish Widows offers 5% matched contribution by the company
- Income protection insurance – Providing you with support and assistance when you need it most
- Life insurance - 4x times salary to help give you and your loved ones peace of mind
Personal Growth - Regardless of where you are at in your career, we’re committed to enabling your growth personally and professionally
- Development Programmes – From Future Managers to Leadership Training, our development programmes help you get where you need to go
- 65% Internal Mobility – Committed to the development & growth of our people with 65% of our experienced roles filled by our own people
- Profit Share – Our Group-wide bonus scheme enables you to reap the rewards of your success
Recognition – Highlighting and rewarding the great work our people do
- Top Achievers Club – Our yearly VIP trip includes flights, transfers and accommodation to recognise excellence in our employees – read about what it’s like!
- Tiered Recognition Bonus – There are many ways you can make an impact in the business, which are rewarded with one-off financial rewards like Spot Bonuses, Values Awards, Hero Awards
- Clear Review – Our own technology platform that allows you to get real-time feedback, conversations and goals to help you become your best self
Making a Difference – we provide opportunities to help our people make a difference to the causes they care about
- MatchIt! – Fundraise for a cause close to your heart and Advanced will match part of the funding
- Volunteering Time – Our volunteering leave scheme allows you to use your time to help those who need it
- Pennies from Heaven – donate the pennies from your pay check to help make a difference without lifting a finger
Who We Are
We are one the UK’s largest tech companies, and our products sit at the heart of some of the country's best-known businesses. We’ve grown phenomenally quickly with a £275m turnover and 2,800 employees supporting over 25,000 customers. We hire for potential. We want to make sure we have the best people for the job and provide genuinely equal opportunities for our people to thrive. Our recruitment process is designed with inclusion and equity at its core.
Find out more about the next steps once you’ve applied here - careers.oneadvanced.com/how- we-hire