Senior Event Manager
Qualifications: Experience in organizing IT tech events, Upper Intermediate level of English proficiency, Familiarity with Google Suite and proactive in communication.
- Collaborate with team for event planning
- Coordinate all stages of conference organization and manage contractors
- Update website content, setup activities, onboarding event sponsors
GitNationComputer Software / SaaSStartup
Want to be a part of the team every software developer knows? Want to be in touch with stellar IT specialists from Google, Amazon, GitHub, Microsoft? Want to work on a high-quality products for the IT industry which engages millions
GitNation Foundation organizes industry-leading conferences for software developers and we are looking for Senior Event Manager to join our dedicated team.
GitNation organizes IT events (in-person and remote) for a bigger cause — we want the modern Tech Community to become a better place for developers and enthusiasts alike by encouraging professional growth opportunities, skills evolution, and nurturing passion for the craft.
We are the team behind conferences like React Summit Amsterdam, JSNation, and React Advanced London, as well as multiple online conferences that we run since 2015.
The responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
- Collaboration with the team across departments – eg. brainstorming on production ideas, proofreading the tasks and briefs, etc.
- Managing all stages of conference organization, from planning to execution
- Coordination of lectures preparations and workshops
- Search and work with different contractors
- Work with designers and production companies, preparing tasks
- Search for suitable venues for offline events
- Communication with attendees and support
- Communication with volunteers
- Website content updates
- Online events activities set up and coordination
- Event’s sponsors onboarding activities
- High level of experience in IT tech events organisation
- C2 (Upper Intermediate) level of English proficiency
- Experience with Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Drive, etc.)
- Ability to communicate quickly via email and online messenger apps
- Proactive approach to assignments
- High self-organisation level
- 24 days off a year (flat number, including local public holidays);
- Medical expenses coverage;
- Professional trainings, tech and non-tech courses, workshops, conferences expense coverage;
- Travel to cities where GitNation hosts events with accommodation, transport and food expenses coverage; tickets to GitNation events and workshop tickets included for free;
- Off-site team building activities.
- Be highly organized and have a proactive approach to assignments
- Ability to communicate quickly and efficiently
- Essemtial offer good community management skills for attendee and social reach relations when it`s done its immediate UI reflects the redirection .DIV-away recording https://fast-mint.polyfill.comp360.latowel-refếENCE-by-Users prosody-location jk d