It's no surprise that 6sense is named a top workplace year after year — we have industry-leading technology developed and taken to market by a world-class team. 6sense is Top Rated on Glassdoor with a 4.9/5 and our CEO Jason Zintak was recognized as the #1 CEO in the small & medium business category by Glassdoor's 2021 Top CEO Employees Choice Awards.
In 2021, the company was recognized for having the Best Company for Diversity, Best Company for Women, Best CEO, Best Company Culture, Best Company Perks & Benefits and Happiest Employees from the employee feedback platform Comparably. In addition, 6sense has also won several accolades that demonstrate its reputation as an employer of choice including the Glassdoor Best Place to Work (2022), TrustRadius Tech Cares (2021) and Inc. Best Workplaces (2022, 2021, 2020, 2019).
6sense reinvents the way organizations create, manage, and convert pipeline to revenue. The 6sense Revenue AI captures anonymous buying signals, predicts the right accounts to target at the ideal time, and recommends the channels and messages to boost revenue performance. Removing guesswork, friction and wasted sales effort, 6sense empowers sales, marketing, and customer success teams to significantly improve pipeline quality, accelerate sales velocity, increase conversion rates, and grow revenue predictably.
What we're looking for: 6sense is looking for a highly motivated AR Analyst to join our growing Accounts Receivable team. This role requires a self-starter with strong attention to detail, highly organized, with exceptional communication skills, and the ability to perform under tight deadlines. The ideal candidate must be able to work both independently and collaboratively with team members. This position reports to the AR Team Lead.
In this role, you will:
- Perform collections in a fast-paced, goal-oriented AR department including analyzing AR aging to identify delinquent accounts, following up with customers on past due invoices, and reporting to stakeholders on collections status
- Resolve client discrepancies and escalate when required.
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with 6Sense customers, Sales, Customer Success, and Legal departments with the goal of ensuring timely collections and reducing delinquency on assigned accounts.
- Process billing and generate invoices based on existing customer contracts and ERP data
- Support month-end and quarter-end close by establishing effective procedures and improving and automating existing processes. Track and reconcile AR metrics and financial results.
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable Department. •
What you'll bring to this role: •
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or related field preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Billing and Collections or other AR function
- Strong attention to detail, with ability to prioritize and complete multiple concurrent projects
- Accounting experience and knowledge of US GAAP is a strong plus
- Experience with Quick Books and/or Sage Intacct is a plus •
- Experience with cash applications and contract review is a plus
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and communication skills •
- Commitment to excellent customer service •
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Outlook, and OneDrive
Every person in every role at 6sense owns a part of defining the future of our industry-leading technology. You'll join a team where curiosity is prized, no one's satisfied with the status quo, and everyone's all-in on the collective good.6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure successby the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
Feel part of something
You'll be part of building tomorrow's tech, revolutionizing how marketing and sales teams create, manage, and convert pipeline to revenue. And you'll be seen and appreciated by co-workers who challenge you, cheer you on, and always have your back.
At 6sense, you'll experience the passion from customers and colleagues alike for our market-leading vision, and you're entrusted with applying your unique talents to help bring that vision to life.
Build a career
As part of a company on a rocketship trajectory, there's no way around it: You're going to experience unparalleled career growth. With colleagues as humble and hungry as you are, and a leadership philosophy grounded in trust, transparency, and empowerment, every day is a chance to improve on the one before.
Enjoy access to our Udemy Training Library with 5,000+ courses, give and get recognition from your coworkers, and spend time with our executive team every two weeks in our All Hands gathering to connect, learn and ask leaders about whatever is on your mind.
Enjoy work, and your life
This is a place where you'll do your best work and inspire others to do theirs — where you're guaranteed to make real connections, for life, along the way.
We want to help you prioritize health and wellness, today and tomorrow. Take advantage of family medical coverage; a monthly stipend to support your physical, mental, and financial wellness; generous paid parental leave benefits; Plus, we have an open time-off policy, so you can take the time you need.
Set for success
A vision as big as ours only comes to life when we're all winning together.
We'll make sure you have the equipment you need to work at home or in one of our offices. And have the right snacks, pens or lighting with our work-from-home expense reimbursement allowance. We also partner with WeWork to make sure that if your choice is a hybrid of home and office, we have you covered in the locations they're offered.
That's the commitment we make to every one of our employees. If this sounds like a place where you'll thrive as you take your success to the next level, let's chat!
6sense is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected]