Japan - Osaka /
Professional Services – Services : R&D Svcs /
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world's largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva's software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Do you want to help implement leading cloud solutions in the Life Sciences space? Interested in developing consulting skills while delivering implementation solutions that make our clients more productive and efficient? Veeva Japan is looking for driven, self-motivated Consultants with exposure implementing, supporting, or administering business/IT operations for software solutions. Consultants will be implementing Veeva's solution (Vault Development Cloud) to help customers transforms business processes across clinical, regulatory, and quality with efficiency and compliance. Business-level communication skill is required in both English and Japanese. Qualified applicants should be based in Japan.
What You'll Do
- Configuration and implementation of Veeva Solution (Vault Development Cloud) based on requirements gathering workshops
- Manage tasks during the implementation project such as workshop delivery, requirements gathering, configuration, validation, migration, integration, training, and go-live activities
- Collaborate with customers and team members, both Japan-based and Global-based
- Alignment with customer's global governance
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Product, Strategy, Sales, CSM, and other teams across the company.
- 4+ years experience with minimum 2 years in either IT consulting / professional services environment in a regulated industry (banking, insurance, life sciences, etc.) or in life sciences QA, Clinical operations, or Regulatory departments
- Exposure to business and IT groups in an implementation, administration, or other supporting roles for software solutions
- Experience developing workshop material, training material, or requirements-gathering sessions with business and system stakeholders
- Ability to act with speed to understand requirements, create corresponding solutions, and willingness to "roll up your sleeves" to design and implement a Veeva Vault solution
- Ability to travel in domestic and international
- Fluent in English and Japanese
Nice to Have
- Experience in the Life Sciences space with knowledge of document and data collection and storage
- Direct experience with systems such as Oracle Siebel, Medidata Rave, Parexel IMPACT, WingSpan eTMF, Veeva Vault, Documentum, SharePoint, other Life science industry technologies
- Life science, computer science, or related degree
- SaaS/Cloud experience including knowledge of systems validation
- Experience in services delivery management and/or systems implementation, project management
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Self-learning & training reimbursement program
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva's headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.