Facilitator - UK Remote - Up to £60,000 - Agency
The fast paced, and even faster growing, global agency specialises in virtual and in person events for multiple medical, pharma, and commercial goods clients. Work with major companies that are household names across exciting and dynamic projects.
Now is a really exciting time to join the agency as they are growing phenomenally fast, creating fantastic progression opportunities, offering training budgets, a generous holiday allowance, annual bonus, and many more great benefits - including social trips abroad!
- Design and facilitate workshops using tested and proven methodologies
- Oversee project scoping, delivery, and lead sessions
- Collaborate with individuals within the workshops, implementing your knowledge on behaviour, deep emotional understanding, and proven tasks to successfully navigate through the workshops
- Implement various tasks and methodology - such as Design Thinking or other User Centric Design methodology - to overcome resistance and maximise the session
- Offer analysis, recommendations, and relationship management with cross-functional teams.
- Process ideas into specific instructions and recommendations - sometimes working directly with the client during workshops, other times, feeding results back to the relevant parties.
- Directly partner with executive leaders to offer strategic direction as well as to advance design and production capabilities.
- Translate business and communication objectives into session scope and facilitate leadership discussions to lead to a desired outcome.
- 5+ years’ experience in a relevant facilitation experience based in organisational development, design, or innovation management
- Experience with Design Thinking or other User Centric Design methodology.
- Mastery in delivering modular innovation programming within a defined pedagogy.
- Excellent ability to lead non-reporting teams toward a desired outcome with very minimal direction.
- Ability to artfully stimulate and culturalise design thinking, human centred design, and innovation mindsets and behaviours.
- Expansive knowledge of business acumen and the role our communication objectives play in achieving business outcomes.
- Superb communication and relationship building skills, with an innate sense of curiosity and eager to learn new things and apply new processes.
Apply now to be considered for this fantastic opportunity!
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.
For all jobs click here!
For analytics roles, click here!
For our Agency opportunities click here.
If it is digital jobs you are interested in click here.
To see all our creative jobs click here.
For all our marketing jobs click here..
For jobs in Technology click here.
To read our blog on the latest industry news and advice click here!