Spendesk is looking for an Identity and Access Management Expert to define and implement Spendesk's IAM policy. We are looking for an Expert with strong IAM skills who will help develop the security at Spendesk.
As part of the cybersecurity Team, you will report to the Head and Security and will help build and develop the team, and implementing the right level of security for Spendesk. Your role is to enable Spendesk business team to increase velocity while using a secure cloud ecosystem of various tools and services.
You are expected to work in close collaboration with our business leaders, legal, IT, developer, infra teams and third party suppliers.
The role is meant for a full-time position only.
As we are an international team, please submit your application and CV in English.
- Exciting time to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities
- Competitive compensation package with equity (everyone is an owner of the company!)
- Flexible and remote-friendly work environment
- The best equipment for your needs (Macbook Pro, secondary screen, ...)
- Internal social events (hackathon, company-wide parties, offsite, ...)
- Brand-new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
- A purple Spendesk card (for your work purchases)!
- And more!
Founded in 2016 Spendesk today serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US, and we recently raised a further €100m investment bringing our series C funding to over €200m and in the process becoming one of Europe's latest Tech Unicorns. Our team of 350+ Spendeskers is spread across four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco, alongside many teammates working remotely from various cities in Europe.
We are an ambitious, international team with more than 30 nationalities represented today. We believe that people do their best work when they're given the freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together. We come to work in the morning, create growth, convert new clients, go back home, sleep, and do it all over again the next day. This is the most diverse, ever-changing, surprising and daily-life you can get. We're growing fast in France, the United Kingdom and Germany on a mission to liberate businesses and people to do their best work. And we're growing fast - come join us!
Spendesk is an Equal Opportunity Employer - we embrace diversity and we don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disabilities, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship.
What you can expect from the hiring process:
1. A video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners to fully understand your career aspirations and answer any questions you have
2. A series of video calls with members of the team to align on what they will expect from you, and assess your technical skills and job fit
3. A final video call with the Hiring Manager, Head-Of or CEO depending on the seniority level to review any remaining questions