Hofy is opening a world of possibilities for employers to tap into the global workforce and our BDRs are key in our mission. You will be opening the world of opportunity for our clients to easily and securely onboard a truly remote global workforce, unleashing their potential.
- UK - Fully Remote, reporting to the Global Sales Director
- An opportunity to have an incredible impact in a rapidly growing company
- Be a crucial part of our outbound function and unlock sales opportunities across Europe
About the role
Hofy has built an amazing global operation - a perfect fit for companies with remote and hybrid teams around the world & we're ready to scale!
- Help drive our outbound lead generation strategy by prospecting into key accounts within our target market
- Use effective outbound outreach to cut through the noise (emails, cold calls, videos, social), qualify prospects, and schedule product demonstrations for the Account Executive team
- Work closely with the Sales team and collaborate with your peers - we learn and win together, no feedback is unwelcome
You have a genuine interest to build a career in sales. A team-player at heart, you're wiling to take risks, be creative, and be challenged everyday. You're not shy about opening up opportunities where none existed before! You should already have:
- At least a year of experience in sales development, ideally in SaaS or recruitment
- Exceptional communication skills, you can work with all kinds of stakeholders - from senior decision makers to entry-level champions
- A performance-driven mindset, you're entrepreneurial and resilient
- (Desirable) Previous experience as an Enterprise BDR in SaaS
We are on a mission to create a world where there are no geographical boundaries to brilliant work - and we believe brilliant work starts with having a safe and productive working environment. That is why we built Hofy - to turn the hours that companies spend delivering and managing equipment to remote workers across the globe, into just a few clicks via a simple SaaS platform.
Hofy provides the infrastructure and tools that every company needs (including an equipment webstore, asset tracking software, and digital workstation assessments) to set their new hires up for productive work at home, address any equipment issues fast, and streamline their global provisioning process.
We achieve all of this by living our values:
- The customer comes first
- Do as promised
- Build things right
Join our journey to change the working world!
What about the perks?
- 🏢Full home office set up from Hofy
- 💻Choice of tech
- 🌴35 days annual leave (inclusive of local public holidays)
- 🧑🎓£1000 of annual growth fund for everyone to develop
- 🪄Regular team and company socials
- 🐲Annual company retreat
A chance for everyone
At Hofy, we practice what we preach. We believe that creating a truly global employee experience for our clients starts with us. We need as many perspectives as possible, and we see our individual differences and diverse backgrounds as our superpowers.
We want you to bring your best self to work and to feel like you truly belong. We never discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability (visible on non-visible).