HRBP - EMEA
Hybrid – Amsterdam /
People Operations – People & Performance /
Cover Genius is a Series D insurtech that protects the global customers of the world's largest digital companies including Booking Holdings, owner of Priceline, Kayak and Booking.com, Intuit, Hopper, Skyscanner, Ryanair, Turkish Airlines, Descartes ShipRush, Zip and SeatGeek. We're also available at Amazon, Flipkart, eBay, Wayfair and SE Asia's largest company, Shopee. Our partners integrate with XCover, our award-winning insurance distribution platform, to embed protection for millions of customers worldwide each year.
Our team and products have been recognised with dozens of awards including by the Financial Times who ranked Cover Genius as the #1 fastest growing company in APAC in 2020. Our diverse team across 20+ countries and many language groups commits itself to diverse cultural programs, in particular "CG Gives" which makes social entrepreneurs out of us all and funds development initiatives in global communities.
Our People are
Bold, Authentic, Purposeful and Inspired
Our People are not
Perfect, Traditional, Complacent or Cautious
About the role
As HR Business Partner you will be responsible for strategic and tactical partnering with business leaders and teams across EMEA and LATAM, as well as participating in global projects for assigned functional areas. You will drive and support the end-to-end employee life cycle in all aspects of HR and support the People agenda to Align, Engage and Connect. A best in class mindset is required with ambition, hustle and creativity to ensure we live our values as we grow.
What you will be doing:
- Create a rewarding employee experience within the region. Develop programs to enhance employee experience and employee engagement. Implement strategies to engage and retain great talent from their moment of hiring.
- Provide ER, coaching and performance support for employees and managers in the region.
- Deliver and implement global programs for region (e.g., management training programs and onboarding)
- Working with assigned Executive leaders, support the development of talent strategies.
- Partner with functions to create career paths.
- Partner with functional executives on compensation planning.
- Advise on structure, competencies, and operating model.
- May require M&A due diligence and integration.
- Partner with other Regional People Partners to drive global consistency.
- Partner with office leadership in Amsterdam and London to ensure opportunities for connection, recognition, growth and team building.
What the ideal profile looks like;
- 3-8 years of experience in the People function, and prior HRBP experience in a tech or analytical company
- Employee relations experience
- EQ and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Experience taking projects from inception through execution
- Understanding of employment laws and compliance regulations for multiple EMEA countries. Latam experience preferred but not required
- International business experience
Why Cover Genius?
Cover Genius not only cares about being the best in our industry, we care about our team. We're a business that understands life can be fluid and so we flex to ensure we provide the environment to suit that. Some of the benefits we have are:
• Flexible Work Environment - we are outcome focussed and understand that for our people to perform at their best flexibility is critical. With the recent impact of Covid we gave 15 days additional leave to all employees for when they need a break and some well-deserved downtime.
• Employee Stock Options - we want our people to share in our success, we reward them with ownership for their contribution in creating a world-class company.
• Social Initiatives - pictures speak a thousand words!
Sound interesting? If you think you have the best composition of the above, send us your resume and let's chat!
* We care about the health and safety of our people. This means that we require our employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if they are not subject to an exemption. Please let us know if you have any questions or need accommodations based on your individual circumstances.
* Cover Genius promotes diversity and inclusivity. We don't tolerate discrimination, demeaning treatment of anyone, or harassment due to race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.