Chinese Translator - Earth Science
Qualifications: Bachelor Degree in Media, Mass Communication, Journalism or related field, 2-3 years of experience in Translation, Dubbing or related work, Proficiency in Zulu and English, Scriptwriting skills.
- Accurate translation of programs from English to Zulu
- Providing script and subtitles in Zulu
- Reading, comprehending, and dubbing material in targeted language
- Proofreading and editing Dubbed versions
Zulu Translator and Scriptwriter
To Apply: email your cv in word format. Please provide a link to a showreel of any work you have done if possible.
Salary: Depending on experience
Minimum Bachelor Degree in Media, Mass Communication, Journalism, or any related field.
Minimum 2-3 years of professional experience in Translation, Dubbing or any related work.
High level of language translation skills.
Proficient in Zulu and English
Excellent written and verbal communication in Zulu and languages.
Accurate and timely translation of programs from English to Zulu
Providing translated script and subtitles as required in Zulu
Prioritizing work to meet deadlines
Relay concepts and ideas between languages.
Reading, listening, comprehending carefully through the original material and dubbing it in the targeted language, ensuring that the meaning of the source text/ report is retained.
Proofreading and editing final Dubbing translated versions.
- Strong language translation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication in Zulu
- Prioritization to meet deadlines