Today, there's more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the network perimeter as we know it to dissolve. We realized a new perimeter was needed, one that is built in the cloud and follows and protects data wherever it goes, so we started Netskope to redefine Cloud, Network and Data Security.
Since 2012, we have built the market-leading cloud security company and an award-winning culture powered by hundreds of employees spread across offices in Santa Clara, St. Louis, Bangalore, London, Melbourne, and Tokyo. Our core values are openness, honesty, and transparency, and we purposely developed our open desk layouts and large meeting spaces to support and promote partnerships, collaboration, and teamwork. From catered lunches and office celebrations to employee recognition events (pre and hopefully post-Covid) and social professional groups such as the Awesome Women of Netskope (AWON), we strive to keep work fun, supportive and interactive. Visit us at Netskope Careers. Please follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter@Netskope.
Netskope recently acquired a startup called Kloudless (科迪股份有限公司), which is now a Netskope’s subsidiary in Taiwan. The Kloudless team has been integrated into Netskope’s products and engineering teams, and its technology powers SaaS protection products in the Netskope Security Cloud.
We are looking for a software engineer who is passionate about writing code and testing. The SDET team consists of engineers who love to write code to test, have aptitude to find ways to break things, understand how cloud services should work and can build automation for day to day tasks that machines can run. Our SDETs have built Python-based automation tools to do functional, regression, security, performance and load/scale testing of our services and clients. Your contribution will test highly-effective, scalable, high-performance data inspection software that large Fortune 500 enterprises use and rely on everyday.
As a Sr. Software Development Engineer in Test on the team you will be responsible for ensuring the quality of the UI stack for our DLP service. Duties will include working closely with UX and development to create test plans and automate them. Additional duties will include:
- Take responsibility for developing test automation with emphasis on UI testing of our DLP solution.
- Team player who will help the team grow beyond the sum of its parts.
- Work closely with the development and design team to help create an amazing user experience.
- Help create and implement quality processes and requirements and be the voice of quality.
- Identify and communicate risks about our releases. Look beyond your specific area of responsibility and ensure our solutions deliver value to our customers.
- Development of automation scripts parallel to feature development to enable CI/CD.
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures and define acceptance criteria.
- Continue to develop and optimize test procedures for improving efficiency on test plan execution.
- Lead effort on integrating new tools and technologies for existing regression testing to rely completely on automation.
- Develop and oversee appropriate processes, toolset, and staging environment, to support our testing strategy.
- Help the development team and product owner in debugging and troubleshooting the issue throughout the test cycle.
- Openly collaborate with team members. Informing the development team of progress, roadblocks, and issues.
- Develop effective reporting and analysis of critical product quality metrics.
- Understand the major browser technologies to ensure that the Netskope web interface works seamlessly in all browsers.
- Stay updated in industry UI trends to validate procedures, programming and documentation.
- Develop expertise in our cloud security solutions, and use that expertise and your experience to help design and qualify the solution as a whole.
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience in the field of SDET track record showing that you are a highly motivated individual, capable of coming up with creative, innovative and working solutions in a collaborative environment.
- Strong Python programming skills.
- Solid experience in Web User Interface testing and using automation tools such as Selenium.
- Rich experience in testing rest api services.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience building automation frameworks.
- Good knowledge on web applications and http protocols.
- Good at coming up with test plans and execution.
- Familiarity with web data formats like JSON, MIME,XML, HTML
- Experience in CI/CD, using tools like Drone, Jenkins, Hudson, or any other CI systems.
Bonus Points :
- Experience in writing test automation for Angular framework based web applications.
- Experience with AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Good understanding of security products like DLP, Firewalls, SWG or other cloud security solutions is a big plus.
- BSCS or equivalent required, MSCS or equivalent strongly preferred