Position: Chief People & Culture Officer (m/f/d)
Location: Berlin, Germany
CoachHub is seeking an energetic and passionate Chief People Officer (m/f/d), who will be responsible to help us build for our next phase of rapid international growth, while continuing to grow our incredible culture and mission, providing an outstanding employee experience. As part of this you will own and drive the overall People strategy and direction of the organization – including talent attraction and talent management, organizational and performance management, learning and development, total rewards, change management and succession planning. Reporting directly to the CEO, we are looking to hire a hands-on strategic thinker who understands how to develop human capital in a global organization while adapting to rapidly changing market dynamics.
- Represent the people function within the organization and externally and provide guidance on all HR matters to all levels and drive the people strategy & organizational design, talent management, and talent development.
- Effectively structure benefits programs and HR Processes to attract and retain top talent.
- Monitor effectiveness through the tracking of key performance indicators and improve processes and systems to ensure every aspect of the employee lifecycle is optimized.
- Advise and drive execution on organizational design, workforce planning, employee engagement, performance coaching, talent assessment, change management, org communications, etc.
- Think strategically and outside of the box to create HR programs that help us gain a competitive advantage while also fostering the professional development of their people.
- Work with the Leadership team to design and implement Leadership & Employee training programs that fuel growth and development, while ensuring alignment to the business priorities.
- Oversee the build of a global performance management program, to ensure timely and qualitative performance reviews are conducted. Align performance management and reward systems to drive and reinforce employee engagement and efficiencies.
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of regulations, laws, industry trends, practices, and developments that may affect a company and advise management and employees accordingly.
- To ensure employees feel a strong sense of connection, we expect you to develop an internal employee communications strategy, forum, and cadence to ensure alignment with the vision, mission, and our culture,
- Oversee the further development of our sustainability (ESG) and DEI initiatives, with a particular focus on Gender Diversity at Leadership level. Continue to ensure that CoachHub is informed, engaged, and actively building a culture of inclusion & belonging. Help our company to mobilize their values to build a positive company culture that will allow employees to thrive and the business to scale.
- Strengthen CoachHub’s global category leadership in nurturing our unique high performance, people-centric culture.
- Experience in a fast-scaling, hands-on, full-focus HR environment, ideally at a Tech ScaleUp organization.
- Experience in structured problem solving, ideally with background from a Top Tier consulting firm.
- Experience in working in organizations with a globally distributed workforce, ideally with exposure to USA and APAC markets. Your experience comes from a combination of HRBP, People Operations, Compensation, Employee Benefits, and your consultative mindset will contribute to weighing opportunities and costs of key investments throughout the HR team, including knowledge about local and international HR Processes, employment legislation, and compliance.
- An outstanding financial acumen and solid understanding of short and long term implications of decisions to lead long range planning, budget creation and management, you have a solid track record of cross-functional leadership and are comfortable partnering with Finance, Legal, Sales, Marketing, Product, Engineering etc. to meet the organization’s needs.
- In addition, you are a savvy talent evaluator, developer, and builder of great teams. You grow and lead functional expertise across all areas of HR, including organizational design, planning, diversity and inclusion, employee experience, talent, and performance management, compensation, and employee relations.
- Finally, we would expect that you are experienced in data analytics and comfortable using results from that data to influence important decisions and drive internal communications.
Ideally We Also Expect You To Have
- Experience from working both in large organizations, as well as fast-growing organizational build environments
- A proven track record of success in implementing programs that attract and retain a high performing, diverse and global workforce
- At least 5 years of leadership experience and ideally 2 years of leading leaders across different geographical locations
- A strong belief in the value of coaching
Position based in Global HQ in Berlin.
CoachHub is the leading global talent development platform that enables organizations to create a personalized, measurable and scalable coaching program for the entire workforce, regardless of department and seniority level. By doing so, organizations are able to reap a multitude of benefits, including increased employee engagement, higher levels of productivity, improved job performance and increased retention.
CoachHub’s global pool of coaches is comprised of over 3,000 certified business coaches in 70 countries across six continents with coaching sessions available in over 60 languages, to serve more than 500 clients. To match our ambition we need an amazing team, and we’re bringing together kind, smart and highly-skilled people from all corners of the globe: we’re growing our team to 1000+ by the end of 2022.
Our programs are based on advanced R&D from our Coaching Lab, led by Prof. Jonathan Passmore and our Science Council. CoachHub is backed by leading tech investors, including Draper Esprit, Holtzbrinck Ventures, Partech, RTP Global, Signals Venture Capital, Sofina, Softbank and Speedinvest. In September 2021, CoachHub acquired French digital coaching pioneer MoovOne to build a global champion focused on jointly democratizing coaching.