Massachusetts - Boston /
QA & Release Engineering – 779-R&D MyVeeva CT Dev /
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
Our engineering and product teams are organized around our hubs for community and collaboration. Work anywhere means you can work at home or the office on any given day. Your product hub is based on the primary location of your product. You should live within one timezone of your product hub. Our current product hubs are Pleasanton, Columbus, Boston, NYC, Raleigh, and Toronto.
We are looking for a QA Engineer to design and develop automation test-cases to test all aspects of the technology stack. This is an incredible opportunity to work on a product that has a profound impact on the world and the speed at which critical treatments, vaccines, and medicine get into the hands of patients that need them.
What You'll Do
- Lead an agile QA effort by evolving our tools and processes
- Perform manual testing of the system as required by the requirements
- Contribute to the CI/CD pipeline from an automation testing perspective
- Create and maintain documentation for the software engineering and deployment processes
- 3+ years of hands-on engineering experience in consumer and/or enterprise software
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Ability to understand business requirements to come up with test plans and test cases and execute them in the context of sprints
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience with documentation of QA processes and manuals
- Exposure to the agile development process
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position
Nice to Have
- Exposure to tools like Apium, Selenium, and JUnit
- Exposure to building CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with working in a distributed team where team members are in different timezones
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Annual budget to donate to the non-profit of your choice
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]