Matériel électronique, instruments et composants Large
The Buyer is responsible for filling purchase orders, working alongside inventory management and other internal departments, forecasting sales by item, analyzing trends and inventory based on historical data and monitoring sales performance.
• Collaborates with the supply chain manager regarding maintaining proper inventory levels of materials used on a regular basis
• Key participant in the filling of purchase orders
• Organizes purchasing requisitions
• Key participant in the development of creating an accurate and efficient monitoring system
• Collaborates on entering data into databases or other computerized systems to maintain up-to-date supplier and vendor information, to track purchases and the status of orders and deliveries, and to generate purchasing reports and statistics
Experience / Qualifications
• A university degree required (i.e. Bachelors degree) or equivalent relevant work experience.
• Must be a team player able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing tasks and demands
• Strong communication skills; oral, written and presentation
• Strong organization, planning and time management skills to achieve results
• Strong personal and professional ethical values and integrity
• Holds self-accountable to achieving goals and standards
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
• Strong interpersonal & collaboration skills to work effectively with all levels of the organization including suppliers and/or external customers
This position requires potential access to technology controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), the successful candidate must be a "U.S. person" as defined in the ITAR and EAR. In order to be a U.S. person for ITAR and EAR purposes, you must: (i) be a citizen or national of the United States; or (ii) be a lawful permanent resident (i.e., "green card holder") of the United States; or (iii) have been admitted to the United States as a refugee, or have been granted asylum, provided that you have applied for naturalization within six months of the date you first became eligible, and if not yet accepted, you are actively pursuing naturalization after two years from the date of your application.
Base Salary Range:$63,500.00 - $87,340.00
At Sensata, our employees are the key to our success and growth. We recognize that each individual brings their own unique experience, therefore the base salary range information shown above is a general guideline only. Sensata considers several factors when extending an offer, including, but not limited to, a candidate’s experience and qualifications, as well as internal equity, market and business considerations. In addition to base salary, Sensata offers competitive medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance plans, along with education reimbursement, wellness programs, a 401(k) retirement plan with Company matching, and a variety of paid time off, such as vacation, sick, bereavement, and parental leave. Certain positions are also eligible for short-term incentive and long-term incentive programs.
Collaborating at Sensata means working with some of the world’s most talented people in an enriching environment that is constantly pushing towards the next best thing
Employees work across functions, countries and cultures gaining new perspectives through mutual respect and open communication
As OneSensata, we are working together to make things work together
Click here to view Sensata Recruitment Privacy Statement
Click here to view our Sensata Recruitment Privacy Statement for China
NOTE: If you are a current Sensata employee (or one of our Affiliates), please back out of this application and log into Workday via the Company Intranet to apply directly. Type "FIND JOBS" in the Workday search bar.
: Bachelor degree