At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected, and safe, improving the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere. Our purpose is clear: Together, we're building a better life for those who build our world.
As a Designer at Bluebeam, you will work in a cross functional Marketing team. You will collaborate with the design team and others in implementing a consistent visual system at scale. You'll be responsible for designing web/digital and print media, and developing and maintaining a consistent visual vocabulary across all brand touchpoints. You will work on transforming complex concepts into intuitive, approachable, and human-centered experiences for our global audience.
What You'll Do:
- Concept and design work in print and digital platforms and transition them into final-production ready layouts
- Design elevated and effective brand experiences that enhance the brand and the overall customer experience
- Have a true passion for graphic design, video and photography.
- Drive innovation with creative execution across all print and digital mediums including websites, emails, campaigns and social media.
- Work on multiple projects and be involved in all phases of creative development with a focus on best-practice design execution.
- Collaborate with user experience designers on wireframes, sitemaps, and page level interactions, as well as with front end developers on prototypes and production-ready web experiences
- Constantly absorb design knowledge, trends, and tools to help keep the Design team at the forefront of our field.
- Create and contribute to our design system in support of our cross-platform experiences.
- Champion exceptional visual design and user experience company-wide, sharing best practices and demonstrating curiosity about customer needs and behaviors.
- Attention to detail throughout the creative and production process is a must
- Access and store design assets in digital libraries per department use guidelines
- Present design solutions to stakeholders, communicating design decisions and the rationale behind those decisions.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Suite: specifically, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects, Figma
- Experience in Asana, Jira, Confluence, Miro
- Deep understanding of the printing process and file preparation.
- Experience in active digital asset management (DAM)
- Ability to create digital illustrations and Icons
- Understanding of typesetting and layout of digital/print assets
- Ability to work in high fidelity, lossless photo retouching
Nice to Have:
- Degree in Communication Design, Graphic Design, Information Design, Interaction Design, or related field
- 4+ years of experience in a related field
- Prior experience working in Print, Digital, and Video is preferred
What we offer:
- People-focused, entrepreneurial start-up culture with the backing of a stable, global, corporate entity – Nemetschek.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Work-life balance fostered through a culture of diversity, inclusion, and appreciation of individual lifestyle needs.
- You will have the opportunity for continuous professional development.
If you think you are good match for the Bluebeam team, please send us the following:
- Your Resume
- A link to your portfolio of recent work
- (Optional) A personalized cover letter as to why you think you would be a suitable candidate for this role.
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 2 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we're a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Australia, Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us!
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.