Job Summary: Kiwa Building Products have an exciting opportunity for a norther-based Construction Auditor to join our growing team. At Kiwa Building Products we offer BDA Agréments for the UK construction products market. The BDA Agrément process is designed to underpin the “safety and fitness for purpose” of products destined for the UK construction market. Products are examined and rigorously tested following precise installation instructions. Agréments confirm the compliance and durability of the product under the specified method of installation. Your duties will involve the Annual Verification maintenance and audit of the existing BDA Agréments, including Installer Assessment & Surveillance Scheme audits. As an Auditor for Kiwa Building Products you’ll be responsible for planning, arranging, and conducting professional on-site audits in accordance with Kiwa procedures to enable delivery of the Business Unit’s financial targets. As part of the role, you will conduct audits at either a construction or manufacturing site in accordance with Kiwa procedures, maintaining a high standard, and delivery of service. About the role:
As part of the role, you will Conduct audits at either a construction or manufacturing site in accordance with Kiwa procedures, maintaining a high standard, and delivery of service.
Other aspects of the role include:
- Complete all chargeable work within the required budget and timeframes of the Business Unit’s financial targets
- Ensure completion of all assigned work and relevant documentation in accordance with required procedures and standards
- Provide accurate and timely reporting as required by line management
- To provide technical support and staff training to all parts of the business Unit when required to enhance the service capability of the business
Do you have what it takes?:
- A successful applicant must be calm, proactive, enthusiastic, organised, methodical, thorough and attentive.
- Held similar positions in either auditing, and or inspections within the construction industry.
- Demonstrate good working knowledge and experience of ISO 9001 management system standards and have a good level of auditing techniques.
- Have a varied breadth of construction industry experience, ideally insulation construction products.
- This position is for someone who has an engaging and enquiring mind, an individual that has a good attention to detail.
What can you expect from us in return?:
Why work at Kiwa?
We achieve results. Our values run through our business; ‘We ARE Kiwa’, Ambitious, Reliable and Engaged. That is how we interact not only with our colleagues and customers, but everyone we meet. We embrace the personal development of all our colleagues, we will encourage you to be ambitious, explore new ideas and help make our world a safer, more sustainable place. You will work within an organization that is very dynamic and in which you have all the space to maximally develop yourself.
Kiwa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We fully take advantage of the flexibility we have to hire Kiwan’s from around the world and from any background. We give our team a work environment free from prejudice, discrimination, and intimidation so they can do their best work and live happy lives. Inclusivity and equality are important to us, and we don’t tolerate behaviours that don’t follow these values.
Are you interested in the Auditor position and feel this role will suit you? Please do not hesitate to apply today!
If you have any questions about this role and would like to speak a member of the Recruitment Team, please e-mail us at [email protected]