Cohesity is on a mission to radically simplify how organizations manage their data to unlock limitless value. We make it easy to back up, manage and derive value from data while protecting data against ransomware attacks. At Cohesity, we're encouraged to think big and we take on dynamic goals that require innovative thinkers. Obsession with our customers keeps us humble and drives us to keep learning.
We've been named a Leader by multiple analyst firms, and are prominently featured in the Forbes Cloud 100 and CRN's Coolest Cloud companies.
Senior Sales Engineer
As a Senior Sales Engineer you will work on architecting Data Protection, Analytics, Storage, Virtualization, Database, and Cloud solutions for our Enterprise customers to support Cohesity's growth. This critical role will have close interactions with Cohesity Sales, Customers, Engineering, Support, Product Marketing, and Partners.
- Uncover and drive new customer opportunities
- Provide expert sales & technical assistance by clearly articulating Cohesity technology to both business and technical users
- Enable customers to integrate Cohesity products into their existing production environments
- Assist in responding to customer and partner requests for information and proposals
- Manage the secondary storage technology strategy for our largest customers and partners
- Communicate Cohesity's vision by developing and delivering product demonstrations, workshops, white papers, and proposals
- Execute proof of concepts designed to prove out both the technology and the value Cohesity technology delivers
- Identify technical issues and drive to closure to ensure customer satisfaction
- Collaborate regularly with product management as a field representative regarding product development and enhancements, effectively conveying customer requirements
- At times, provide project management and post-sales technical support if needed
- 7+ years of demonstrated success in a customer facing pre-sales role proposing enterprise solutions at all levels of a customer organization.
- Experience working with customers in the Pharmaceutical and/or Large Financial industries strongly preferred.
- Experience in working with technology partners
- Experience selling and implementing Enterprise Hardware or Software, Cloud Platforms, IaaS, PaaS, or Virtual Infrastructure software
- Comfort in working with multiple decision-makers to drive proposal
- Very comfortable presenter of technical and business material to both small and large groups
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and a self-starter, comfortable working remotely and autonomously
- Ability to travel with the needs of the role
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, related field, or equivalent experience
Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates:
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEOE)
Cohesity is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 1-855-9COHESITY or [email protected] for assistance.
Cohesity may require employees who enter its offices to be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and to provide documented proof thereof. Cohesity will comply with applicable law regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals who are not vaccinated because of a sincerely held religious belief, disability or medical condition. This vaccination requirement does not apply to employees who work remotely and do not enter Cohesity offices.