You will join our DevOps squad and work with Thomas, our senior DevOps. We are looking for a DevOps or Cloud/Infrastructure engineer to support and participate in the realization, deployment, and maintenance of our various products. You will ensure that our architecture can meet our growth and future expectations.
Your missions 👩🚀
- Ensure Happydemics infrastructure can handle millions of daily events with the highest SLO
- Bring Docker where it makes sense
- Participate in the development of our Big Data solution
- Build our QA automation stack
- Ensure our creatives and stats apps are optimized to support our growth
- Extend our usage of Terraform
- Participate in architectural choices and best practices development
- Identify, conceptualize, and develop high-value-added technical levers with other team members
- Actively participate in strategic thinking about future products, features, and their impact or added value for our customers
- Ask questions, and give your opinion on important topics or organizational improvements
The advantages ⭐️
- Full-remote-first and English-first squads
- Flexible work schedule with a result-oriented culture.
- For full-remote positions, we cover the occasional travel expenses to visit us in Paris.
- Join a solid tech product and a healthy business in constant growth.
- Collaborate with a team of experienced and passionate developers.
Our (current) Stack 🛠
- CloudFront (CloudFront Functions and [email protected])
- Athena + Glue
- And many more!
- The whole infrastructure is completely terraformed / under IAC.
- Terraform Cloud
- CI and CD are operational and up-to-date.
See detailed stack here
Hard skills 👩💻
- Experience with AWS and Terraform required
- Share the 0 downtime watchword
- Previous experience building microservices architecture would be a plus
- Experience with a monitoring system (such as Datadog)
- A previous experience with or knowledge of Docker
- Secure by design principle
Soft skills 🏿🏼
- Know, share and apply coding best practices and guidelines
- Reactive, resourceful, passionate
- English efficient (oral and written)
- Autodidact or graduate from an Engineering school / Master of Informatics
- Good communication and synthetics skills