Join the world of the future in a fast growing international company!
At SEGULA Technologies you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects and help shaping the future within an engineering company which is at the heart of innovation. From 3D printing, augmented reality, connected vehicle to the factory of the future – new technologies are part of our 13,000 ingenious collaborators' day-to-day life. Would you like to join in?
Whether you are a student, young graduate, engineer or experienced project manager, at SEGULA Technologies you will find the opportunity to give a new meaning to your career. Skills development is a big part of SEGULA Technologies' DNA, the company offers the possibility to move between sectors and positions, as well as attractive geographic mobility opportunities.
SEGULA Technologies is always looking for new, ingenious, and daring talents worldwide to support all the major industrial actors within the automotive, aeronautics, energy, railway, naval, oil & gas and pharmaceutical sectors.
Do you have a touch of genius? Take a new challenge and join us!
For more information: https://www.segulatechnologies.com
TVP shall support the Execution of Electrical / Electronic Integration tests according to the client standardized EE Integration Test Plans.
- Manage the hardware and software configuration and define the Target SW and HW configuration for the test
- Maintain and update Validation Plan including identifying the required tests for each change
- Balance test runs to optimize test time and resources
- Assure that test properties, test material and other resources are available to execute the defined test plan.
- Guaranty the trackability between hardware and software configuration of each means and test reports
- Support in administrative tasks for vehicle transfer between Engineering Centers
- Manage the Issue tracking and Issue Resolution tasks in PLM/Altis
Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering/Electronics
Previous experience in test and validation area for vehicles (HIL environment is a plus)
Good knowledge of English
Excellent communication skills
Medical and Life insurance